We invite you to visit hospitable Belarus!
And for this, you do not need a visa!
Information on arrival in Belarus without a visa:
Today Belarus is divided into three visa-free zones:
- includes Brest and areas of Brest, Kamenets, Zhabinka, Pruzhany and Svisloch (Grodno region). Stay up to 10 days.
- Park “Augustow Canal”, the city of Grodno and its district. Stay up to 10 days.
- Minsk and all Belarus, at the entrance to the Republic of Belarus through the national airport Minsk-2. Stay up to 30 days.
Visa-free zone “Brest”
Checkpoints on the territory of the Brest visa-free zone:
- Pererov (Bialowieza)
- The airport “Brest”
- Railway station “Brest Central”
To apply for a visa-free entry, you must:
- Scan page with a photo from a foreign passport
- Indicate the date of departure (from 1 to 10 days)
- Indicate the address of your stay in Belarus (hotel, apartment, manor, etc.)
- Indicate the name of the checkpoint through which you intend to enter Belarus
- After receiving all the necessary documents, we issue an invoice (payment can be made to the current account or to the cash desk of our company)
We will send a voucher (entry permit). The latest date when you can buy a voucher is 1 day before departure!
Full list of documents required to enter the territory of the Brest visa-free zone:
- Permission (voucher) – must be printed and presented at the border
- An amount equivalent to at least 2 basic units for each day of stay (1 basic unit on 01/01/2018 = 24 rubles 50 kopecks)
- Insurance (valid in Belarus). You can take out insurance on the border of Belarus. However, this takes some time
Visa-free zone “All Belarus”
To enter the Republic of Belarus in a visa-free regime through a checkpoint at the National Airport Minsk, foreign citizens must have:
- a valid general passport, the validity of which must exceed the date of the intended departure from the Republic of Belarus by at least 90 days
- money: for each day of stay, the amount in currency or Belarusian rubles equivalent to at least 2 basic units (from January 1, 2019 – 51 rubles), or 50 basic units (from January 1, 2019 – 1275 rubles), if stay will be 30 days
- A medical insurance policy in the amount of at least 10,000 euros, valid in Belarus for the entire duration of the stay